People with the name Hoagland
This page contains the people with the name Hoagland that was part of this site, until I stopped maintaining this list.
- Hoagland (Hoagy) Howard Carmichael, songwriter. Songs include "Stardust", "Lazy Bones", and "I Get Along Without You Very Well." Also practiced law. (1899-1981)
- Albert S. Hoagland, Director and founder of the Institute for Information Storage Technology at Santa Clara University. firstname.lastname@example.org
Alison Kim Hoagland, Assistant Professor of History and Historic Preservation, Michigan Technological University. email@example.com
- David A. Hoagland, Associate Professor of Polymer Science and Engineering, University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- Dennis Robert Hoagland, Professor of Plant Nutrition in the University of California. A distiguished plant physiologist and world's leading authority in plant-soil interactions. (1884-1949)
- Edward Hoagland, author of numerous works of travel literature, fiction, and nature writing, including African Calliope: A Journey to the Sudan, an American Book Award nominee, and Walking the Dead Diamond River, a National Book Award nominee, and contributer to Outdoor Magazine. Lives in Vermont.
- Ellsworth Hoagland, 1935 Academy Award nominee for Best Editor for the "The Lives of a Bengal Lancer".
- Elmer W. Hoagland. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eryn Hoagland, a Senior studying English at University of California, Davis. email@example.com.
- Geri Hoagland, a student at Clackamas Community College in Oregon, City, Oregon. Also a in-car driving instructor ("yes, I am very brave...or crazy"). firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daughers are Kerri Ann Hoagland and Jennie Marie Hoagland.
- Greg Hoagland from Galt, CA. Son of Jack Sydney Hoagland, grandson of John Sydney Hoagland, decendant of John Aaron Hoagland of the Salt Lake (Utah). email@example.com
- James A. Hoagland, assoicate editor and cheif foreign correspondant for the Wasington Post. A Pulitzer Prize winner.
- James Allen Hoagland, a Ph.D. student at University of California, Davis, studying Computer Security. He is the maintainer of this page. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Father is Robert C. Hoagland, a civil servant at McClellan Air Force base, residing in Citrus Heights.
- Mother is Sue Ann (Koch) Hoagland, an instructional aide a Greer Elemtry in Sacramento, CA, residing in Citrus Heights.
- Brother is Thomas C. Hoagland, a food servce manager, residing in Citrus Heights.
- Half-brother is Craig D. Hoagland.
- Paternal grandfather is Lloyd (Clark) Hoagland, a published geneologist living in Watsonville, CA. He is the first Hoagland in the family (blood-wise) as he was adopted by a man named Hoagland.
- Grandmother is June Hoagland, residing in Watsonville, CA.
- Aunt is Bea (Hoagland) Litchenstien, residing in Santa Clara, CA.
- Aunt is Patricia (Hoagland) Spence, residing in Watsonville, CA.
- James R. Hoagland. email@example.com
- J. Anothony Hoagland, Senior Account Manager Informix Software.
- Jody Hoagland, a student at North Florida Christian School.
- Jennifer E. Hoagland. firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Hoagland, a war correspondent killed in the field.
- John Hoagland, a behavioral scientist educated at Princeton, now a professor at (?) Cornell University. Work includes prairie dog sociobiology.
- Justin Hoagland, a software engineer in Chapel Hill, NC (USA). email@example.com
- Father is John Hoagland (not the one killed in Vietnam).
Kerri Ann Hoagland. Kerri@gladstone.uoregon.edu
- Karen Elaine Hoagland. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mother is Geri Hoagland
- Kyle Hoagland, somehow associated with University of Nebraska, Lincoln and Texas Water Research Institute.
- Mahlon Hoagland, scientist, author and Montshire Museum of Science Trustee.
- Nancy Hoagland. email@example.com
- Patti Hoagland, graphics artist for Forage Information System Web pages at Oregon State University. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peter Hoagland, former Democrat congressional representative from Nebraska.
- Porter Hoagland, a Research Associate at the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution in Massachusetts, working on problems related to the management of ocean resources. email@example.com
- Cousin is Allison Kim Hoagland
- Randy Hoagland, from Long Beach Island, New Jersey (USA).
- Renee Hoagland, from Long Beach Island, New Jersey (USA).
- Richard Hoagland, a strong believer in the "Face on Mars", having authored a book and hosted a conference on the subject.
- Richard Hoagland, a instructor at South Sound Community College in Olympia, Washington.
- Richard G. Hoagland, professor at the School of Mechanical and Materials Engineering, Washington State University. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ryan Hoagland, a a second year student at Iowa State University majoring in Computer Engineering. email@example.com
- Sarah Lucia Hoagland, philosopher and author.
- Skip and Kim Hoagland
- Troy Hoagland, a Senior studying English at University of California, Davis.
- William J. Hoagland, Rit Research Corp., firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hoagland Elemetry School in Hoagland, Indiana
- Hoagland Hall at U.C. Davis, named after Professor Dennis Robert Hoagland
- Hoagland, Indiana (on the eastern border). Allen county, population 501.
- Hoagland, Nebraska. Logan county, population 31,113.
- Hoagland, Ohio. Highland county, population 39,071.
- Hoagland, Pennsylvania. Mercer county, population 42,085.
- Hoagland's. A store in Greenwich, Connecticut on Greenwich Avenue.
- Hoagland Blvd. in Kissime, Florida. A main road on the way to Disneyworld.
Copyright © by James Hoagland
www.hoagland.org | email@example.com
18 February 1996